Friday, December 1, 2006

TO tvradiosrilanka blog admin....( artical about lanka media outlook in tv radio sri lanka blog)

Dear sir,

I am the admin of the lanka media outlook and currently we are group
of five. I can guarantee we didn't post anything in your blog about
our blog. It must be done some one else. U can trace our ip. I am a
great fan of your blog but not your ideas and view points. In the past
i post some comments in my real name "Anjana". You can see it by your
self. And we took some news from your blog and we post your blog name
on our blog. You can see it below. Please don't think we are againts
you. As i think Your blog is the best in sri lanka. Now pl.. Keep
things cool. Thank u.

This blog is open one and any one interested in posting articals in
your own name just email me. This is a open invitation. I don't have
anyting to hide. I am writing in my real name and real photo. We
published any important news here.

2 comments:

TV & Radio Sri Lanka said...

We have posted on our blog that the misunderstanding has been cleared.

We have included in our posts that you have said that the comments were not made by you.

Thank You
Admin - TV Radio Sri Lanka

Vimasamu (විමසමු) said...

Its ok.. U r the best. Keep cool....... I am not posted that link in u blog. Trease my ip.